Increase Your Chances Of Love With A Splash Of Romance
It happens to the best of couples. One day you might wake up and realize that you don't remember the last time you went out on a real date, or when you last felt that breathless spark of romance. What happened to the heart-pounding, weak-kneed feeling you got when your partner winked at you?
If you've lost that loving feeling, don't panic--there are ways to bring it back!
Where Does the Romance Go?
Thanks to busy schedules, work commitments, and dealing with everyday details, romance often falls to the wayside. It's especially hard to make time for kindling the spark when you're dealing with children or in the midst of a work crisis. Soon the routine becomes a rut, and you are left wondering where the passion went.
Tips to Spark the Romance Tonight
The following tips will help get your love back on track. Try one of them tonight and see what happens!
- Feed each other. Sharing finger foods with your lover is all kinds of sexy, and leads to even more sexy things after the treats are finished.
- Write an old-fashioned love letter. It can be on the romantic side, or you could unleash your inner tiger and put all your desires down on paper. Your partner is sure to get a charge out of your words, so be nearby to take advantage of it.
- Just kiss. It's easy to let the art of passionate kissing fall to the wayside. Recapture it by committing to a five-minute kiss with your lover. You'll feel like you're back in high school again!
- Recreate your first date. Remember how nervous you were, and how little you knew about each other back then? Go to the same place, listen to the same music, order the same food--whatever it takes to spark the nostalgia and rekindle the feeling.
- Cook together! Choose something exotic and hit the kitchen together to create it.
- Rediscover your backyard. Venture outside with a good bottle of wine and a warm blanket. Lie underneath the stars, sip the wine, and let nature...well, take its course!
- Create a sensual space. Light candles, invest in fluffy towels and bubble bath, and climb into the tub together. Or turn your living room into a love nest, complete with soft lighting and appropriate music. With a little imagination, the ordinary can become the extraordinary!
Make a point of private time with your partner to decompress and reconnect. The more time you spend together, the more likely you are to rediscover the romance you thought you had lost.
Read Full Article
Are The 'Relationship Rules' Really Worth It?
Don't Go To Bed Mad
Is It Easier To Live A Healthy Lifestyle When Your Mate Lives One As Well?
10 Valentine's Day Facts You Didn't Know
Do You Need To Get Your Sexy Back? These Tips Will Help!
Mom And Dad Always Said...
Just The Green-Eyed Monster...or Something More?